The lecture gives an entertaining and educational introduction to robots, for those who want to learn more about the phenomena and its underlying technologies.
What are robots actually, and how far has technology currently evolved?
The lecture seeks to answer these questions through a row of practical examples, videos and educational experiences from the industry. Participants will among others learn the answers to:
- Which types of robots exist, and what purposes do they serve?
- Are they taking our jobs?
- What is artificial intelligence and what does this have to do with robots?
- Which typical pitfalls and misconceptions exist regarding robots?
- How do you begin using robots in your business?