Do you want to work for a Danish robotics adviser and learn about international market research?
We are looking for interns to help us gather data from the robotic market.
Key Responsibilities – Deliveries
• Identify Danish and international manufactures of robotic or/and automation solutions
• Identify Danish and international suppliers of component solutions to robotics and automation solutions.
• Identify local integrators of turn-key robotic and automation solutions
• Gather contact details (e-mails, phone numbers) for sales managers of robotic or/and automation solutions.
• Gather technical information about robots
To succeed in this position, you will need …
• Commercial background: A highly skilled student at 2nd half of bachelor level, currently studying a master level, or recent graduate. Possibly within marketing, International Business, Entrepreneurship, or similar
• Interest and strong skills for conducting market research / analyzing a market
• A commercially oriented mindset with the ability to quickly understand problems, analyze the situation and present your solutions or results in an appealing and powerful manner
• Strong English skills, spoken and written.
• As a person, you can work independently and are highly structured and well-organized.
• You are comfortable and possibly experienced with cold-calling externals if necessary.
• You have a positive, can-do attitude where values such as entrepreneurship and innovation is an important part if the DNA.
Employment and Location
The internship begins as soon as possible and will last for a maximum of 2 months (time can be adjusted according to availability). The research can be conducted entirely from home. Weekly staff meetings will take place at our office in the Greater Copenhagen Area or by Skype.
Work hours: A specific number of hours per week are not fixed, as long as the project deliveries are made within a maximum of 2 months’ time. On average you should expect 5-10 hours/week.
The internship is unpaid.
What do you get?
You will train and document your skills in international market research, very useful if you plan a career in Business Consulting or Sales & Marketing related jobs.
Upon successful delivery, you will receive a written recommendation in English.
…and who knows… if things turn out well, you might be one of Gain & Co’s next employees to help build up the market you have successfully researched.
As soon as possible. Interviews are conducted continuously.
Please send your CV + cover letter and exam papers to email@example.com
Contact person: Mikael Klint
About Gain & Co
Gain & Co, founded in 2017, is one of few independent advisers in the field of automation and robotics. We have our roots in the strong Danish robotics industry and our mission is to aid other companies in gaining the full potential of industry 4.0
Our impartiality is vital to our success: We have helped hundreds of small and big companies and public organizations discover their automation potential independently of solution providers.